How to Download ICET Seat Allotment 2013?
To get into MCA and MBA courses, it is must to take ICET entrance test. Before entering into the college one should show the allotment order and AP ICET Seat Allotment Order can be downloaded from the official website at apicet.nic.in for the 1st phase counselling on 13th of August. As on 29.07.2013, ICET Certificate verification was not completed and it will start from August 3, 2013 as per the ICET Counselling Notification 2013. You can also verify the notification on Manabadi website.
Every candidate have visit the prescribed help line center and have to verify their certificates to freeze their options through ICET Web Counselling which would begin from August 6, 2013 to August 11, 2013. Applicant have to visit www.apicet.nic.in to get it done smoothly.
Regarding to ICET Web Counselling, concerned officials will place the ICET 2013 Seat Allotment Orders on their website. Candidate have to visit the website apicet.nic.in within the stipulated time on August 13, 2013 to download ICET Seat Allotment 2013.
Download ICET 2013 Seat Allotment
APSCHE holds all responsibility in releasing the allotment orders of ICET 2013. So every candidate should visit the website www.apicet.nic.in on this date and follow the below steps to download AP ICET 2013 Seat Allotment Order.
- Logon to ICET 2013 website
- Login with the credentials that you will get while registration
- Find the tab with "Allotment Order"
- Hit that tab to download the ICET allotment details along with challan form for making payment.
- Pay the fee at any Andhra Bank or Indian Bank within time to get your seat reserved.
- Report in the college with the generated allotment order and get your seat confirmed.
Once you got the data, print the same and submit the form in the college where you got admission. If you feel any difficulty in downloading ICET 2013 Seat Allotment, comment below using comment form.